367 COLLINS STREET (Project Detail Coming Soon)
- 367 Collins St property has recently been purchased by Mirvac. Mirvac are looking to reposition this asset to become a sought after location and have therefore embarked on upgrade works to bring the asset in line with surrounding commercial buildings.
- Stage 1 of the works involves the construction of an End of Trip Facility (EOTF) located in Lower Ground.
- Once completed the new facility, accessed externally via a side lane, will accommodate over 200 bike racks, 242 male lockers and 208 female lockers. At its peak, the expected bike rack use on a daily basis will be close to 180, while the expected locker use, again on a daily basis, will be over 150 for both males and females.
- The scope of works to be undertaken includes the following:
1. Removal of hazardous materials and subsequent sign-off that the area is free of contaminated material
2. Demolition of the existing walls, floor finishes, ceilings, redundant services
3. Construction of the EOTF to create a welcoming space for bike riders and other active city workers.
- Codicote has been appointed to finalise the design, re-tender the works, appoint a Head Contractor and act as Superintendent during the Construction Phase.
RoleClient Project Manager, Construction Advice & Planning
Value$2 Million (Expected)
Project Completion2015 (Expected)
ContractorYet to be appointed
- Male and Female End of Trip Facility
- New female and male amenities including drying rooms and ironing facilities
- 242 male lockers and 208 female lockers
- Over 200 bike racks available for use